Motorcycle Accident Lawyers – Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers
Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Toronto
At Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers we understand exactly how catastrophic a motorcycle injury can be. Motorcycles lack the basic protective features available in most cars, leaving riders more susceptible to serious injury, especially when drugs, alcohol, or broken traffic laws are involved.
Most Ontario motorcyclists are careful, law-abiding drivers who take every precaution to ensure they get home safely. However, even the most defensive motorcycle drivers are susceptible to the mistakes of other drivers on the road, and are much more vulnerable to catastrophic injuries. Despite the fact that motorcycles account for just two per cent of vehicles on Canadian roads, their riders are 15 times more likely to be involved in a crash and 14 times more likely to be killed in an accident.
How can a Toronto personal injury lawyer help?
If you have been involved in a serious motorcycle accident, you should immediately seek legal guidance. Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers has been litigating car accident injury claims for 45 years, including those resulting from motorcycle accidents. We have the experience and resources to evaluate your case and help you understand whether you have the basis for a claim.
In addition to guiding you through every step of the legal process, Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers can help you file paperwork for insurance claims and provide access to first-rate rehabilitation services and medical care. We are committed to shouldering the legal weight of your claim and allowing you the freedom and peace of mind to focus on your recovery.
Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers is proud to have developed a reputation for caring, personal service. We are a family-run business which has thrived on the recommendations of our satisfied clients.
What Are Some Safety Tips for Motorcycle Riders?
While motorcycles are inherently more dangerous than cars, there are a number of measures you can take to improve your chances of a safe ride.
- Visibility matters! Make sure your headlights are on at all times of the day, wear reflective gear, and fit your motorcycle with a fairing or windshield.
- Drive with confidence. If you’re unsure of your bike-handling abilities, stay off the roads. It takes less time to get a motorcycle licence than a drivers licence in Canada, but simply passing your riding test doesn’t mean you’re ready for the highway.
- Always wear proper safety gear. It should be common sense, but it can’t be repeated often enough: helmets save lives and prevent serious brain injuries. Make sure you’re also equipped with eye protection, gloves, leg guards, appropriate footwear and a sturdy jacket.
- Don’t drink and drive (or do drugs and drive, or drive on too little sleep). Awareness is key for motorcycle riders. Being alert and attentive can prevent an accident and keep you alive.
- Follow the rules of the road. They exist for a reason. Excess speed greatly enhances your chance of being involved in a motorcycle accident.
A serious and disruptive car accident can happen to anyone. When it does, Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers are here to help you get your life back on track. We ensure that you receive the best medical treatment and the secure settlement you deserve. We know that a financial settlement cannot fully compensate for the pain and loss you have suffered, but it can help bring closure on this challenging phase of your life.
Our Toronto car accident lawyer team handles claims relating to all motor vehicle accidents, including motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, and cycling accidents. Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers is a full service personal injury practice: we are leading advocates in slip-and-fall cases, accident benefits claims, product liability disputes, dog bites, and wrongful death cases.
With head offices in Toronto, we represent clients across Ontario. Our expertise and record of success have helped us to be named one of the country’s Top 10 boutique personal injury Law firms on several occasions, according to Canada Lawyer Magazine. Many of our lawyers are also recognized as certified specialists in their fields by the Law Society of Upper Canada.
Caring for Clients, Not Just Client Care
More than just the physical injury, a serious car accident injury can have an impact on your family, cause loss of income, and require long term rehabilitation. Every personal injury matter is unique, and our lawyers know to work to your unique needs. Our Toronto car accident lawyers make sure you receive the medical care and attention you need, and work towards a resolution that will get you the compensation you are owed for your injuries.
We understand that people want to move on from the trauma of their accident and get a definitive outcome on their claim as soon as possible. Our lawyers take care to set the right strategy for your claim or settlement. We will advise you every step of the way, explaining legal terms and nuances as we go. We believe that it is critical to ensure our clients feel engaged and involved throughout the legal process.
A Toronto Car Accident Lawyer That Makes Legal Advice Easy and Accessible:
- Free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your claim
- Nearly 50 years of experience in civil litigation
- Hundreds of thousands of successful personal injury claims
Toronto Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Committed to Your Personal Needs
We care deeply about the wellbeing of our clients and their families. We will fight for them in negotiations or the courtroom after a motorcycle accident. Lawyers in Toronto might be plentiful, but Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers’ personal injury lawyers are experienced and excel in their commitment to a superior and personal level of service.
Motorcycle Accident Benefit Claims
You Have Been In A Motor Vehicle Accident, Now What?
Motorcycle accidents can have many short and long term issues. As a victim of such an accident you need to understand how to protect yourself against both. Common ailments can be broken bones, head or body trauma, torn ligaments, or long term spinal and back injury.
Understand The Law For Your Motorcycle Accident
What am I entitled to after a motorcycle accident?
You may be entitled to two sources of injury claim for your motor vehicle accident:
- Claim against the ‘at fault’ driver. This can be filed through a ‘tort claim’.
- Collect vehicle accident benefits. This is collected through your automobile insurance company or car insurance policy of any other vehicle in the accident.
Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers can help you come to terms with these issues and ensure you are protected under the laws of the Ontario government.
The Neinstein Guarantee – Pay Only When We Win Your Claim
- Free consultation to assess your claim.
- 45 years of experience practicing exclusively in civil litigation.
- Hundreds of thousands of successful personal claims.
Organizations we support