facebook page view

Home FAQ Birth Injury Lawyer FAQ My child was injured during childbirth. Where should I seek compensation?

My child was injured during childbirth. Where should I seek compensation?

When you choose to retain a medical malpractice lawyer at Neinstein, you gain the peace of mind that can only come from proven methods and applicable experience. Our team at Neinstein can help you determine if your case qualifies for an obstetrical malpractice claim and can assist you by providing the means for remuneration and the possibility of a smoother recovery. Our firm offers access to clinical and rehabilitative care and counselling, and a case manager can assist you with scheduling and documenting your appointments as necessary. Neinstein is concerned about winning your case, but we also care for you and your loved ones well-being, and we will do whatever we can to aid in your child's recovery.

Book A Free Consultation

We will not charge you unless your case is successful.

Looking For A Lawyer? We're Here To Help

Book Free Consultation 

At Neinstein we have been advocating for injured victims for over 50 years. Our committed and compassionate team will do everything necessary to help you and your family find solutions to the new challenges that arise from serious injuries.

Our team will ensure you access the proper healthcare support to aid in your recovery. While you focus on your rehabilitation, we will thoroughly investigate your case and guide you through the litigation process so we can achieve the maximum compensation that you deserve.


Related Questions

Any medical professional who was involved in or contributed to the accidents or omissions that caused the injury can be sued. This can include the obstetrician involved in delivering the child, the attending nurses and support staff, and even the ...

Learn More 


Because of the uniquely complex nature of birth injury claims and the gravity of the damages they seek to address, birth injury lawsuits often take years to resolve. These lawsuits tend to involve testimony from multiple expert witnesses, and may ...

Learn More 


Generally speaking, plaintiffs have two years from the moment the injured child turns 18 to initiate their birth injury claim. In cases where a litigation guardian is appointed, they will have two years from the moment of appointment. Families of ...

Learn More